What language do you want to use Torre in?
Phreesia is looking for an Accounting Manager to join our growing team! Phreesia is a publicly traded healthcare technology company that is the leading provider of automated patient intake solutions. The ideal candidate will serve as Accounting Manager to support the finance and accounting operations and meet the demands of its growing business.
• Oversee and manage daily general accounting functions, including, but not limited to cash, accounts payable, payroll, T&E, debt and account reconciliations • Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements and continually strengthening internal controls • Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure completeness and accuracy • Prepare monthly internal financial statement packages • Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested • Work with external auditors during quarterly reviews, year-end audits and control walk throughs
• Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP, SEC rules and requirements • Working experience and knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley internal control requirements • Strong analytical skills with great attention to details • Supervisory experience a plus • Self-motivated with strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and collaboratively • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Ability to adhere and meet internal and external deadlines • Capable to prioritize workload and perform in a dynamic and challenging environment • Workday experience preferred • Advanced Excel skills
• 5-8 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in a public accounting firm (“Big 4”) or the equivalent of public company experience • Bachelor's degree required in Accounting or Finance • CPA required; MBA preferred
• At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
• Reporting to the VP, Controller, this position requires a highly motivated individual that has strong accounting, supervisory and analytical skills.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.