What language do you want to use Torre in?
As the Global Payroll Specialist, you will work closely with the payroll manager on all aspects of payroll for over 1,000 employees across the globe. You will support global expansion and provide insight for 3rd party vendors to ensure payroll accuracy and compliance in multiple countries. You will have the chance to serve as a key contributor to a high growth environment and strengthen your understanding of both operational and technical payroll processes. The successful candidate will be someone who is looking to build and manage a world-class payroll team, create payroll process and team in a rapidly growing company. This position will report to the Global Payroll Manager and work closely with our Finance and Accounting teams.
• Execute payroll processing for multi-state, domestic and international employees (exempt and non-exempt). • Support the following payroll processes for an accurate and timely payroll: base pay, time entry and overtime calculations, leave of absence and sick leave, health and welfare, statutory and supplemental benefits, payroll taxes, imputed income, W2’s, and equity compensation. • Support the Payroll Manager and HR team in a successful HCM and payroll implementation to move existing payroll from shared service to in-house. • Work with payroll manager on the development and implementation process for new countries or entities, as needed. • Partner with the HR team to develop payroll best practices, guidelines and procedures as well as integrate with HR systems. • Work with Accounting Team to ensure all Payroll Accounting is completed accurately and timely. • Support key controls and quarterly reviews. • Work closely with the payroll manager to develop, implement and maintain key policies and procedures for global payroll. • Complete end-to-end root-cause analysis on employee and HR payroll issues as needed. • Audit and approve bi-weekly payroll cycles, ensuring the audit process is efficient. • Responsible for the data integrity of company personnel and payroll records. • Review local and state taxes and register with those states as needed. • Oversee the processing and maintenance of annual W-2’s, taxable fringe benefit input, ACA reporting; develop reports to summarize this data. • Support annual 401k annual audit.
• Experience in processing and auditing payroll for 1,000+ employees. • International payroll experience is preferred but not required. • Working knowledge of Ultimate Software or Workday HCM systems. • Experience in system implementation and/or migration. • Knowledge in labor and payroll tax laws and regulations • Knowledge and experience with stock options and ESPP. • Experience with ISO’s,NSO’s, and RSU’s.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant payroll work experience. • Minimum of 1 year experience in payroll accounting. • High school diploma/GED
• We’re a live marketplace for buying and selling limited-edition sneakers, watches, bags, streetwear, trading cards, and collectibles. From Yeezy and Louis Vuitton to Rolex and Supreme, StockX has you covered, giving you unprecedented access to the ‘new luxury’ economy. • Our company values are broken down into what we call the Four T’s: Trucks. Trenches. Transparency. Transformation. They stand for making deadlines, being a team player, over-communicating everything, and turning everyone we work with into die-hard StockX fans. Each is a foundational tenet of not just our business, but the entire StockX culture. And as such they are an embodiment of what has made StockX one of the fastest-growing startups in the country.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.