What language do you want to use Torre in?
In an effort to help our 100+ million registered hourly workers and over 470,000 employer locations, Snagajob is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team. This role is responsible for maintaining financial models and performing financial analysis, both of which require thoughtful study of business trends and preparation of a variety of complex financial data and reports. The ideal candidate loves solving quantitative problems, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and cares about joining a mission-driven company.
• Maintain and enhance financial models to support business decision making • Analyze financial performance to plan, document and investigate variances, and communicate business results to leadership • Contribute to monthly, annual, and long-range forecasts and budgets • Analyze and manage P&L(s) for assigned area(s), providing thoughtful guidance and recommendations to finance and business leadership • Provide financial support to business leader(s) and complete ad hoc requests as directed • Assist in the preparation of financial presentations for executive leadership and external audiences
• Experience in financial modeling and variance analysis • Advanced Excel skills • Experience with, or the ability to quickly learn Adaptive, Salesforce, Net Suite, and SQL • A strong drive to deliver work products on tight deadlines without sacrificing quality • The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or equivalent • 2+ years of relevant professional experience required; prior experience with marketplace businesses preferred
• Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 100 million registered job seekers with employment opportunities at 470,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
• When you join the Snagajob Engineering team, you’ll be working on high-volume, high-traffic sites that receive over 50 million visits a month! But that’s just the start of it. You get to contribute more than just code; we get together every two weeks to present ideas, so you’ll influence what we build and how we build it. Expand your skills with our weekly tech talks and book clubs. Learn about, and experiment with, new technologies/ideas in our monthly hack days and chapter meetings. Engineering at Snagajob isn’t just about keeping the lights on and the site running. It’s a place for you to learn and grow in a supportive team environment. • At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
• This role may be based remotely or in our Arlington or Richmond, VA or Charleston, SC office.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.