What language do you want to use Torre in?
Do you want to impact educators and students around the globe? At McGraw-Hill, the Associate Academic Designer will plan and develop digital and print instructional materials for middle school Social Studies/History programs. This is a remote position and will be filled as a 12-month Project Status Worker (PSW) designation.
• Prepare manuscripts, ensuring accuracy, readability, and grade-appropriateness in accordance with project specifications. • Work in a Content Management System to assemble and produce educational content. • Edit, track, and review manuscripts and digital products throughout the development cycle. • Communicate with fellow team members and cross-functional teams about project progress and develop solutions to address issues.
• Digital curriculum development, digital authoring tools, and content management systems experience preferred. • Classroom teaching experience in History and Social Studies is a plus.
• As an Associate Academic Designer, you will plan and develop instructional materials for digital and print social studies products for grades 6-8. This includes textbooks, interactive activities, worksheets, assessments, and teacher lesson plans. You must be organized and detail-oriented with a propensity for hitting deadlines while managing multiple projects.
• Bachelor's degree required and a Masters Degree in History or Social Studies preferred. • 1+ years of writing/editorial experience.
• At McGraw Hill, we empower the curious. Our market-leading innovations create a brighter future for learners, educators and institutions around the globe. • Our vision: Unlock the full potential of each learner. • Our mission: Accelerate learning through intuitive, engaging, efficient and effective experiences.
• We have a collective passion for the work we do and a curiosity to find new solutions. If you share our determination, together we will drive learning forward. • As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.