What language do you want to use Torre in?
Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles and user-friendly, enterprise software solutions. We are seeking energetic, bright, and friendly people to help achieve our vision: to fortify global supply chains and create profitable economies with safe, seamless, and smart mobile robotics solutions. Today, Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 for the world’s largest brands. Global leaders in manufacturing, distribution, and e-commerce fulfillment rely on Seegrid’s full suite of solutions and services, including vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support. Our unique and proven technology sets us apart—our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. Are you ready to transform the future? Seegrid is seeking a Technical Recruiter (Contract) to join our rapidly growing team. This position can be remotely located anywhere in the US.
• Delivering Full Life Cycle Recruiting to client’s hiring demand total for the year, with fulfilling at least two (2) hires per month. • Partner with your client orgs to learn their Headcount management plan, and where within their orgs are hires to be made. This will include understanding their org’s Scope, Org Design, and delivery milestones, and hiring ahead to ensure we are always optimally staffed. • Collaborating with Talent Acquisition and HR peers delivering Hiring Demand, and partnering on Batch Hiring events, University events, and special hiring drives (Diversity, Employee Referral) • Collaborating with Compensation, Marketing, Immigration, and HR partners delivering Client Hiring demand
• Experience hiring against formal Hiring Demand plans
• At least five (5) years of Full Life Cycle Recruiting in metrics driven, corporate environment. Agency Recruiting experience in an addition to Corporate recruiting experience is desired.
• Seegrid is the leading provider of mobile industrial automation solutions for materials handling with over two million production miles driven in some of the world’s biggest companies. We combine vision-guided vehicles, fleet management, and enterprise intelligence data into a platform that empowers our customers to automate and optimize material flow. • We put autonomous vehicles to work today with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and flexibility. We are passionate about making our customers successful in deploying end-to-end automation solutions and foster a culture of collaboration, active and open communication, integrity, and respect. The challenges before us are great, but we are a high-performance team driven to change how the world does logistics.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. • Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.