• We are looking for our first full-time Technical Sourcer to build a diverse candidate pool of passive technical talent for our growing engineering, product and design teams. You will be responsible for partnering with recruiting and hiring managers to attract the best talent.
• Take the lead in developing and executing creative sourcing strategies for key hires in Engineering • Build underrepresented talent pipelines of top candidates using creative sourcing methods • Craft a sourcing process and create effective collaboration with the Recruiting team • Continuously design and implement an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and each specific role • Collaborate with recruiting & hiring managers to understand hiring priorities and goals • Engage with qualified technical candidates and work with the recruiting team to lead them through the hiring process
• A passion for diversity and inclusion • Experience with recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy • An interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve sourcing • Strong cross-collaboration skills across multiple teams and disciplines • A track record of building strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates • Strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and problem solving skills • Prior experience sourcing technical talent
• 3+ years of technical sourcing experience at a startup
• Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. • Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, we guide people to the right care at the right time and help companies save money in engagement and healthcare costs. We are venture-backed and have raised over $95M from top VC's including Kleiner Perkins, Y Combinator, Afore, Precursor Ventures. With the close of our Series C we welcome Battery Ventures to our outstanding list of investors. • In 2020 we have doubled the number of customers since March and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries. We have more than 190 enterprise clients including: Zendesk, Clif Bar, Udemy, Postmates and SoFi. • We are building a world-class team to make a positive impact and improve the way people live. Are you mission driven and motivated to make a change? We'd love to hear from you.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.