The senior developer will be part of the full development cycle of web and mobile apps, including understanding business needs, designing solutions for specific problems, and developing the product. They should be able to work independently with little support from other devs to develop high-quality software, which is aligned with client needs and company standards.
• Develop well-designed and high-quality code, with automated tests. • Participate in the overall management of the project (planning and review calls, board and story-map maintenance, etc). • Ensure the development of high-quality code across the company. • Write meaningful code reviews. • Collaborate with internal initiatives. • Encourage project and company technical improvement. • Assist team members and generate meaningful discussions during disagreements. • Execute the right level of documentation for the project.
• Software experience from degree studies. • 5 years experience in ASP.NET application design and development with C# • Strong knowledge of SQL databases design, implementation and best practices. • Experience with Linq, Entity, or other ORM frameworks. • Experience with HTML5/CSS3 Responsive design, AJAX, JQuery JSON, and Angular or AngularJS frameworks. • Experience with ASPX Web Forms. • Experience working with agile methodologies and within an agile environment. • Advanced English skills, both written and spoken.
• Work in a dynamic environment with opportunities to learn and innovate.
• You will be able to develop your career in the company.
• They help companies scale people, processes, and products through outcome-driven development. • They’ve helped launch more than 750+ digital products with more than 100 million combined downloads.
• We are open-minded and evolve with the times. We know the typical workplace is changing. We understand that each person has a unique situation, and what works for one may not work for others. That’s why we’ve created flexible opportunities that cater to our employees’ preferences. • We pride ourselves on having a global outlook with a focus on growth and diversity, that’s why we have offices in Los Angeles, Buenos Aires and Montevideo.
The sky's the limit at this company. By challenging ourselves to grow every day, we turn visions into reality. Here you’ll be valued, respected, and supported in your career goals. You’ll join a collaborative team of creative and innovative minds and you’ll definitely have a lot of fun in the process. 🙌
About the process: • Screening. • Call with HR. • Technical Assesment. • Technical Interview. • English test. • Final Interview. • Offer.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.