• You will oversee all internal financial planning, analysis and related reporting. This person will have the opportunity to implement and design process around our forecast cycles, annual operating plan, topline growth modeling, and board reporting. You'll play a critical role in the execution of our forecasting models for the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
• Live by and champion our values: #dayone, #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions. • Manage all aspects of the Finance team; developing partnerships that facilitate early discovery of issues and quick resolution, and providing feedback and support across the organization • Implement and manage new financial planning models including the following: • Implement and manage the finance monthly and quarterly planning and reporting process, including the following: • Facilitate continuous improvement of financial forecast systems, methodology and process, including implementation of the necessary software & tools • Maintain alignment between financial forecast reporting and business needs • Support capital markets activities and diligence requests, as needed • Implement and manage competitive landscape analysis and materials for internal and board use • Partner with internal resources to ensure alignment in financial inputs and support for accurate and robust forecasting (for example, marketing and growth initiatives) • Strategic planning of team expansion and process improvement for future business growth • Establish an environment of continuous improvement to identify, develop and implement process changes that increase efficiency • Provide leadership during accounting software upgrades, new module enablement, and related software development • Drive process automation
• Understanding of US GAAP • Experience building dynamic models across the P&L, B/S and CF • Experience with GTM and sales organizations with variable compensation plans, quotas, targets and goal setting • Exposure to rolling financial forecasts, ideally for software businesses • Exposure to current eCommerce payment methods, including Shopify and BigCommerce • Experience working with planning tools (Adaptive, etc) • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to interact effectively with various levels of staff and management in various departments • Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment • Detail oriented and driven to do things right • Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes • Effective in a dynamic environment, adapting to and managing change in a positive and proactive manner • A team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude • Player coach mentality and desire to get your hands dirty • Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
• Minimum 10 years overall corporate finance experience • At least 5+ years of management experience • BA / BS in Finance or other related discipline, MBA preferred • Private company financial planning experience required • Public company financial planning experience a plus
• Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
• ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
• This person will work closely with the business owners and senior leadership team in budget creation and cost management. The role will supervise the Manager of FP&A and will also work closely with the controller in understanding the GAAP financials to properly forecast cash inflows and outflows. This role reports to the CFO and will work closely with the CFO on all of the above in addition to any and all capital market activities and material transactions.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.