What language do you want to use Torre in?
• 8x8 is looking for an HR Business Partner based in Minneapolis, MN. 8x8 is at a pivotal point in our growth journey and we need rock stars on the HR team who will be front and center, supporting our clients.
• Provide strategic and operational HR leadership by developing and implementing people strategies ensuring positive business outcomes that will drive a high-performance sales culture • Assist in driving analytics, project planning, and organization in the following areas: change management, workforce planning, organizational planning, compensation planning, and talent planning • Demonstrate advanced capabilities to analyze complex data sets including the use of pivots, charts, and graphs, and formulas • Lead the change process as the company meets the challenges of growth and the need to scale. • Strengthen the senior leadership team by providing coaching and counsel to continually develop their leadership capability and capacity • Build a positive employee experience that leads to improved business performance and increased levels of employee engagement • Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, and other talent development and retention activities • Resolve complex employee relations issues through coaching employees and managers in addition by guiding managers through corrective action process • Support project management of both company-wide projects and initiatives as well as sales-specific projects. This will include managing timelines, deliverables and holding the business accountable for completion. • Coach and influence leaders at all levels • Effectively leverage and partner with COE & HR Ops to deliver initiatives that support HR strategy for the business units. Balance company-wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements • Analyze trends and metrics, use results to collaborate with HR functional experts to develop solutions, make recommendations, and develop programs • Develop, implement and facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization • Assist in leading and implementing HR projects such as job family creation and mapping, workforce planning, and career pathing • Demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding of key business priorities facing the organization; use business knowledge to develop people solutions that are unique to the business • Use data to diagnose organizational health, proactively identify potential talent-related issues, support decision making ultimately driving to effective solutions. • Maintain and protect confidential data with great discretion, judgment, and professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships, establish trust and provide counsel in a thoughtful, sensitive and timely manner • Ability to manage competing demands, prioritize work with a sense of urgency, meet deadlines, work independently, and deliver on commitments • Results and action oriented • Flexibility and the ability to adjust to a constantly changing work environment is a must • Very strong organizational skills with attention to detail • Very strong project management and time management skills • Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a bias to action.
• This person will support our Commercial Market Sales segment and will focus on the full employee lifecycle, responsible for driving best of class practices and programs. This will include focus on interviewing and hiring, employee retention, workforce planning, career pathing, leader effectiveness including coaching to help leaders be their best. This is a key role with the opportunity to significantly impact our employees’ overall experience and career. We will consider fully remote candidates in the Continental US.
• Minimum of 5-7 years in a mid-level HR role, preferably as a business partner in a global sales environment. We need someone who thrives in a fast-growth, ever changing environment who can pivot and adjust as needed. -Experience with HR practices and disciplines including performance management, talent strategies, employee relations, compensation and benefits.
• As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider, our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
• 8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.