What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Twilio is looking for an effective team builder who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of Program Management.
• BE AN OWNER: Define, design, launch, and run programs to improve the consistency, proactivity, and impact of the global field engineering organization • WRITE IT DOWN: Gather prospect feedback and customer data to improve the Twilio platform • EMPOWER OTHERS: Program manage the onboarding of new hire cohorts to decrease time-to-ramp • BE AN OWNER: Partner with technical and sales training teams to ensure efficacy of training content • DRAW THE OWL: Employ data-driven insights wrapped in a persistent program structure to improve interlock with other organizations (Support, Product, Engineering, Sales) • BE BOLD: Drive team preparation for conferences to ensure maximum value for customers and partners • RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Rollout and operate SaaS tools (e.g., LMS, RFP, call recording systems) that improve global team efficiency and collaboration • DON’T SETTLE: Lead strategic and operational efficiency projects, communicating proposals and updates to senior leadership • BE INCLUSIVE: Support the high growth of the Field Engineering team with hiring forecasting, role planning, and strategic recruitment.
• Experience partnering with Product, Engineering, or Sales Engineering. Or, equivalent understanding of technical organizations and operations. • Experience analyzing data, using database queries (e.g. SQL), spreadsheets and statistical modeling • Ability to take broad concepts and the vision and then develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and effectively execute those plans • Demonstrated ability to lead and manage without formal authority
• This is a critical role for Twilio to foster consistent execution and a proactive focus for all Solutions Engineers, Solution Architects, and Technical Program Managers working in the field with Twilio customers and partners.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics or equivalent practical experience. Or, demonstrable experience working in technology companies that shows fluency in working with Sales, Operations, or Engineering. • 2-5 years of effective project and program management experience.
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
• This is a full-time, 4 month contractor position. • This is a remote, full-time contractor position. Hours are flexible, although some meetings will require coordinating with peers based primarily in the United States. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves. In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. • Salary: • Denver/Boulder Metro: Tier 4 base salary range: $40-$50/hour • Rest of Colorado: Tier 5 base salary range: $40-$50/hour
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.