• SaaS Implementation of Products and Services • Perform workflow analysis for new clients. • Work directly with new clients through virtual methods. • Become a product expert. • Share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team so eCivis can be the best it can be. • Coordinate the implementation of various types of projects. • Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks manage timelines maintains project plans. • Develop relationships with channel partners for onboarding processes. • Troubleshooting and detecting potential issues. • Ensure all configurations, integrations, and customizations are fully tested and ready for deployment. • Complete assigned projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency. • Provide ongoing feedback to the Implementation team lead and department head on ways to improve client onboarding and implementation success • Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly. • Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project. • Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices. • Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. • Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines. • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. • Strong supervisory and leadership skills. • Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate. • Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed. • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Teams. • The employee will need the ability to work remote for this position • Service and team-oriented: empathetic, respectful
• The position works in partnership with eCivis departments to coordinate resources and effectively implement the eCivis products and services in accordance with the client's needs. The Implementation Specialist works both collaboratively and independently with new clients and eCivis departments to ensure a successful onboarding experience and timely delivery of commitments.
• eCivis is the most trusted and widely used cloud-based grants management system in the nation for state, local, and tribal governments of all sizes. Our innovative grants management system addresses both programmatic and fiscal grant funding requirements throughout the grant life cycle, helping our clients easily overcome the challenges and heavy workload that come with managing grants.
• Minimum of 3 years experience onboarding new clients to a software/ SaaS • Bachelor’s degree in a related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required. • At least three years of related experience required. • Project management certifications/certificates are desirable. • Familiarity with ADDIE, Instructional Design, Facilitation Methods, APTD/ CPTD is a plus. • Please include any Grants Management or Public/ Government Business experience on your resume. • GOVTECH experience • Experience in the Public Sector and/or Grant Lifecycle Management is strongly preferred • Teaching and/or training experience
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.