¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Riipen is looking for a Strategic Analyst/Business Development Representative to join our team! In this role, you will be working with the Director of Strategy to grow our partnerships, thought leadership in policy issues (e.g. Future of Work, youth underemployment, 21st century skills, strategic workforce development for underrepresented communities), and generate new grant funding and growth opportunities.
• Thought Leader Outreach: Supporting the Strategy Director to identify and develop relationships with key senior decision-makers in higher education and government • Funding opportunities: Identifying funding opportunities and assisting with writing grant applications • Content: Creating content related to Riipen’s thought leadership in experiential learning • Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: Supporting and expanding Riipen’s EDI agenda, including meeting EDI targets set by our funders. • Foresight: Analysis of future trends and the innovation horizon in EdTech, HRTech, Future of Work, education policy, strategic workforce development, innovation and skills development, and related fields • Strategy: Designing and executing strategic initiatives in collaboration with Riipen's Director of Strategy, including designing and testing new business model innovations for driving Riipen’s growth in new sectors and countries
• Have 3+ years experience as an analyst, researcher, or consultant • Connect personally and professionally with our company values • Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment • Have the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines • Be a strong communicator with the ability to explain concepts clearly both in writing and speech • Be process and detail-oriented, creative • Possess strong analytical skills • Have a hunger and willingness to learn and adapt as Riipen the experiential learning landscape evolves
• Riipen’s mission is to end graduate underemployment and empower emerging talent to gain relevant skills to find the jobs that they love. We provide online work-based learning experiences that focus on developing employer-relevant skills development for those about to enter or re-enter the workforce. • Riipen is the leading technology platform in North America for higher education institutions providing work-integrated micro-experiential learning to their students. Over the past three years, we have supported 70,000 students to gain 4,500,000 learning hours with our network of over 10,000 employers.
• Experience in higher education sector, skills training or Future of Work • Experience with grant writing • Experience with Hubspot and Google suite • Experience and success working with remote teams
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.