What language do you want to use Torre in?
• FullStory is looking for a creative, problem-solving Senior Accountant ready to assume a high-impact role with a hyper-growth SaaS company.
• Coordinating across departments in executing your genius project that will revolutionize how FullStory [enter company-driving goal here] • Communicating with our UK counterparts in ensuring our international processes are running smoothly, everything is ready to go for consolidation, and we’re compliant with local audit and tax requirements • Working with finance and sales to make sure commissions are properly calculated • Going heads down on your sections of month-end close • Thinking through ways to make the [enter accounting process here] process better • Serving as one of the primary points of contact for various audits, including financial audits, bank audits and 401k audits • Coordinating with FullStory partners to make sure partner commissions are properly calculated, remitted, and accounted for.
• You are creative and have a knack for building / improving process, rather than following existing steps and templates (though again, there will be some of that) • You are well-versed in GAAP accounting and have experience consolidating international books • You are an effective communicator, who asks too many questions, and won’t put pen to paper until full clarity exists • You are detail-oriented, and use mistakes as an opportunity to learn and to develop reconciliations that prevent future errors • You’re always seeking ways to help others; even if it sets your own ambitions back a step or two • You are eager to learn a broad range of systems and information, spanning accounting, finance, tax and payroll • You are scrappy and will figure out the answer no matter how much digging is required.
• This is not your typical Senior Accountant role. You won’t be following monotonous steps and populating long-established templates (well, there will be some of that; this is accounting after all). You’ll be creating [and owning] processes from scratch and inventing company-driving projects. You’ll be joining a small team and assuming the role of the only Senior Accountant, reporting directly to the Controller. We’ll be relying on you to identify, and improve on, inefficiencies in our day to day. You don’t like our prepaid expenses workpaper? Destroy it and build a new one. • You’ll serve as the point of contact for all things international, including consolidating our domestic and international books. You’ll need to be an effective communicator, because you’ll be corresponding with colleagues across all departments and consultants, vendors and customers across the globe. And I hope you like technology, because you’ll be learning and utilizing a pretty hefty tech stack; including NetSuite, SalesForce, Chart Mogul and more. • As the Senior Accountant at FullStory your work and decisions won’t just impact the books, but will have a tangible impact on the success of the company.
• Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
• FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words: • Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head. • Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it. • Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil. • FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.