What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As a Managing Consultant, your responsibilities will include overseeing SOC 1/SSAE 18 and SOC 2 engagements, managing and developing the Staff and Senior Consultants that perform the testing for the SOC 1/SSAE 18 and SOC 2 engagements, and building and fostering client relationships. You will also likely oversee and manage HIPAA, NTIS DMF, and Microsoft SSPA assessments.
• Oversee the completion of SOC 1/SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, and HIPAA engagements from planning to reporting and wrap-up • Develop and foster client relationships • Lead planning, status, and closing meetings • Educate clients on services that A-LIGN provides • Monitor the progress of engagements and key project activity dates to ensure deadlines are met • Address and resolve issues and challenges relating to clients, consultants, and engagements • Supervise Staff and Senior Consultants on client engagements • Detail review of key deliverables including work papers and draft and final reports
• Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation • Ability to effectively multitask • Ability to diffuse difficult client situations • Thrives in a fast-paced environment • Excellent communication skills • Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
• You will have the opportunity to gain project experience with clients ranging from start-ups to enterprises, across a variety of industries. As an added benefit, A-LIGN does not require SOC managing consultants to report time or sell work!
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, management information systems, or another relevant discipline • At least 5 years of experience in IT audit, preferably with the Big 4 or a mid-tier consulting firm • Knowledge of SOC 1/SSAE 18 and SOC 2 standards • Currently possesses CPA, CISA, CISSP, or other relevant certifications (e.g. CIPT, CCSK, etc.).
• A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO, and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
• Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental • 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching • Competitive Bonus Structure • Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance • Generous Paid Time Off Plan • Virtual Employment • Technology Allowance • Vacation Bonus • Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1 • Paid Holidays Schedule • Certification Reimbursement • Flu Shot Reimbursement • TSA PreCheck Reimbursement • AAA Reimbursement
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.