What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Twilio is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team. This role will help track the investments fueling Twilio's OpEx strategy, focusing on various G&A teams while enabling the wider Finance org to be successful. You will primarily be responsible for reporting, forecasting, and analyzing all aspects of departmental operating expenses by working in tight partnership with select G&A business partners to deliver accuracy to month and quarter-end close, being the source of truth on global OpEx investment, and working with our business partners to provide transparency and visibility into their spend. • Twilio is looking for a Financial Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated experience scaling and automating manual reporting processes.
• BE AN OWNER: Establish processes for updating and communicating a set of recurring financial reporting and KPI’s to business leaders across the CFO Org; track and provide real-time visibility on initiative-spend by working with Business Partners, Accounting and Corp FP&A • DRAW THE OWL: Improve weekly/monthly operational and financial metrics decks by automating the population of data, such that the team can scale to meet the reporting demands of the business • EMPOWER OTHERS: Support designated CFO Org leaders as their key FP&A contact by assisting in their monthly forecast update and annual plan, providing visibility into progress against hiring targets, and designing processes to streamline data updates to stakeholders • DON’T SETTLE: Partner with Accounting to understand timing and ensure accuracy of entries that impact our P&L, become trusted source for providing financial insights and communications that are leveraged by Corp FP&A to report and pace business performance
• Possesses a working knowledge of GAAP, month-end close processes, operational accounting procedures, and financial reporting • Excels at juggling multiple priorities, is eager to make an impact on the business, and motivated and able to collaborate across teams to tackle complex problems • Builds trust with stakeholders through clear communication • Takes pride in their work’s integrity, quality, and accuracy, is extremely detail-oriented and is comfortable asking questions • Experience with analytical software and Excel, as well as financial planning tools such as Anaplan
• Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and quickly evolving business. The Finance team is central to Twilio’s decision making process and the Corporate Finance team guides company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications. As a Financial Analyst, your ability to identify and communicate trends, opportunities and problems--and more importantly, recommend a course of action--will play a critical role in charting Twilio’s future.
• 2+ years of Finance or Accounting experience, preferably in a high growth SaaS environment
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us. • You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
• This role will collaborate with the Corp. FP&A team on reporting Twilio’s consolidated P&L and financial performance, recommending process improvements, generating budget vs actual analysis, and completing other ad hoc projects.
• We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves. In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. • Salary: • Denver/Boulder Metro: Tier 4 base salary range: $61,888 - $85,096 • Rest of Colorado: Tier 5 base salary range: $54,152 - $74,459 • Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.