What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are you passionate about helping retail companies revolutionize the way they do business? Are you looking for a career that allows you to work with the world’s best-known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders? • We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product.
• Lead an amazing, talented team of software engineers to deliver products and features that our customers will love • Own the development of robust, scalable, and performant applications • Participate in architectural and design conversations, evaluating the technical tradeoffs of every decision • Ensure exceptional product code quality • Define clear success metrics for the team • Drive process and quality of service improvements • Develop, inspire, mentor, and evaluate the engineering team.
• A track record of delivering software on time • Proven experience developing good teams into exceptional teams • Software development and architecture expertise • Creative and adaptable product thinking • Familiarity with Ruby on Rails • Familiarity with Cloud-Native architectures. • Retail experience is an asset, but not required • Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp • Ability to effectively communicate to, present to, influence, or befriend all levels within an organization. • Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language. • Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company with both ours as well as our customers. • Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated.
• For this role, we are looking for someone who has excellent communication, organizational and technical skills. You are able to collaborate with both technical and non-technical audiences, and always strive to improve yourself and those around you. You believe everyone has something to contribute, values diversity and inclusion, and enjoys mentoring others to help them grow! • Our customers include Gap Inc, TOMS, Lululemon, LEGO, and many more amazing brands. We’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager who can think strategically about how to win the market and then quarterback projects that will make that strategy successful!
• BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience • 5+ years of software engineering experience • 5+ years of direct management experience of software engineering teams.
• We are an early stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers, and are looking for a Sales Operations and Enablement Specialist to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product.
• We value the diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.