What language do you want to use Torre in?
Cprime is on the hunt for a contract Jira Developer that has previous experience working with the Atlassian suite, Script Runner, and building add-ons. Experience with Groovy is required. The ideal candidate must be able to work West Coast hours, and will be 100% remote.
• Building components (add-ons) or customizations for the Atlassian JIRA platform • Developing interfaces / connectors with enterprise systems and services for various integration projects. • Intelligently customize workflow for different corporate system. • Integrations are the most important thing. Use integrations for read-only data. Use add-ons, Groovy and Script Runner to suck data in as appropriate. • Simplifying UI for specific groups, bulk creating tasks, etc. Customization in general. • Maintaining development lifecycle for all of these scripts.
• Experience with Atlassian products, primarily Jira and Confluence • Experience with Script Runner and building and customizing add-on's • Software architecture and knowledge of Java, Groovy, or other languages. • Solid software development experience and talent. Working knowledge of Java application servers. Any experience using Open Source frameworks, is a benefit. • Experience with distributed, multi-tier, mixed technologies, software architectures • Good knowledge of data modelling techniques, SQL and experience working with relational databases (ORACLE, MySQL, PostgreSQL) • Understanding and hands-on experience of defect tracking, project management tools and wikis • An understanding of software design patterns, object-oriented programming techniques, and agile development methods is a strong asset • Broad knowledge of software industry and technological trends, especially web technologies
• University Degree preferably in IT or Engineering • 5+ years of experience in development using Groovy and web-based architectures and technologies
• An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. • As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are committed to growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
• More than just great ITSM consultants and engineers, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front: • Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing • Gets things done – efficient and organized • We strive to make things better • We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here • Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions
• We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver! • PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful. • STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up. • INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically. • We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation. • We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.