The world has fundamentally changed. We are growing from 250 employees into the next phase of our journey, and we need passionate talent filled with empathy and agility. The right candidate for the job is ethical, hyper-organized, fanatical about seeing things through to completion, service-oriented, and humble enough to take feedback and coaching yet confident enough to provide feedback and coaching. This role is responsible for managing strategy around tracking and reporting of internal business data to support the decision-making process across all business units. The role requires a visionary who will engage with business leaders across the organization to implement best practices around internal business data. We are looking for a player coach--you must be able to envision what our data flow should look like as well as implement the solutions on a small, yet nimble team.
• Fostering internal business engagement partnerships • Build a data warehouse • Implement Tableau or other visualization tools • Implementing a data driven operating model to improve metric reporting • Enhance internal support for usage and adoption of key business systems • Document functional solution design specifications for various analytics projects in alignment with unified data architecture standards • Full-cycle project management (design, build, test, deploy) • Manage internal data product communications, and coordinate the handling of issues
• Remote Opportunity - must reside in CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, or WA • Knowledge of Tableau, or other BI tools • Strong expertise with Salesforce, Marketo, or Eloqua; including data model, declarative functions, and business processes • Familiarity with data reporting tools such as Trifacta, Looker, or Flexplore, in addition to Tibco or Boomi Integration tools • Understanding of design trade-offs between declarative, code, and 3rd party tools • Ability to operate in an agile delivery and API framework
• Minimum 5 years' supporting Marketing/Sales/Finance analytics functions
• Menlo Security's mission is enabling the world to connect, communicate and collaborate securely without compromise. COVID-19 has made our mission all the more real. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, 8/10 of the largest global banks and the Department of Defense. • Menlo is well-funded for growth and our investors are second to none. They include Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”), General Catalyst, Sutter Hill Ventures, JPMC, American Express, HSBC, and Ericsson Ventures.
• Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We have five core values: Stay Aligned, Get It Done, Customer Empathy, Think Creatively and Help Each Other Out. We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a legacy. • All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.