What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Customer Success team is part of the CSG and is responsible for managing our top tier customers across both the Mid Market and Enterprise segments. We believe in owning the outcome and embedding the behaviours that drives exceptional SaaS customer retention, growth and the ability to capture compelling customer data and stories As a Commercial Renewals Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful renewals across a key portfolio of our customer base.
• Responsible for owning and updating forecasting and executing on renewals across our 3 core customer segments, Enterprise, Mid Market and Small Business • Responsible for minimising financial attrition, identifying growth opportunities and ensuring our customers have contracts that are fit for purpose • Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure. • Collaborate with internal resources such as Product Management, Customer Success, Account Executives, Legal, and Sales, Risk, Compliance and GNG Group to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies • Ensure visibility is provided back to business and executive involvement is leveraged where needed
• You have demonstrable experience in Sales, Operation or Account Management with a strong focus on negotiating contracts • You have strong negotiation and objection handling skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the CXO level. • You have strong process and customer management skills , financial acumen, and adherence to policy • You enjoy building and championing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders • You are able to ask the right questions whilst being an active listener, who is adaptable and approaches each interaction with an open mind • You have the ability to create urgency and has are able to move fast to drive business value and ultimately results
• At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world. • Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses. • We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
• Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
• The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.