• The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates for full time positions. The position is focused on quality, including recruiting top talent, providing excellent customer service to hiring managers, and supporting all recruiting initiatives. • Provide full life cycle recruiting for technical and software sales positions including • Work with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and recruiting strategy • Source top talent on Linkedin and other online sites, identifying and screening candidates • Manage the entire interview and hiring process including negotiating compensation and extending offers.
• Strong sourcing skills to identify top talent • A high touch focus on quality over quantity when identifying and interviewing candidates • Quick learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, logical analysis and problem-solving skills • Experience with negotiating compensation and closing candidates • Excellent communication and follow up skills with both candidates and managers • Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS system
• BS/BA Degree and 7 + years of technical and sales recruiting in a software or technology company
• ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.
• ScienceLogic, a leader in AL/ML hybrid cloud IT Operations management and monitoring, is seeking a Contract Recruiter to work as an integral part of our Talent Acquisition team and provide both technical and software sales (international and domestic) recruiting for a 3-6 month contract.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.