¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
SOUTHWORKS is growing fast and hiring fast. We’re not your average dev firm – so this is a great place to build your anything-but-average dev career.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software. • Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation, and successful on-time delivery. • Exercise technical judgment in working with multiple cross-functional teams. • Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity. • Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company. • Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
• As a Technical Lead at SOUTHWORKS, you’ll lead software projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software. You will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, you’ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
• We are looking for developers to work on high-profile projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and set a new standard for high-quality. We're looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a developer, you will work on a wide variety of projects critical to our customers' needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
• SOUTHWORKS is the remote dev firm people turn to for their most complex, high-profile projects. You get great results without the endless hand-holding and do-overs outsourcing is known for. Too often when you bring in outsourced developers for help, you end up having to help them instead – so you spend all your time babysitting the project.
• To make everything right, we bring a unique “own it, bring it, prove it” approach to software development. It’s about thinking beyond the requisitions, finding the fastest way to the best outcomes, and always keeping you in the know. And it’s why companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, 7-Eleven, Discovery Networks, and even the Olympic Games count on us.
Hiring process: • Technical Challenge (Codility) • English Test • Technical Interview • Offer
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.