What language do you want to use Torre in?
Our Solutions Consultants sit at the nexus between pre-sales, sales and customer experience and success. Whether it is helping understand the customer environments and potential technical landmines or supporting one of our over 375+ native integrations, you are fundamental to helping customers realize and optimize the PagerDuty’s awesome capabilities.
• Ability to do basic scripting (Java, php, Ruby, Perl) and fundamental knowledge of Linux • Experience selling SaaS in a fierce environment • Strong communication skills to build and manage relationships with new and existing clients, with a focus on growth • Ability to travel to customer sites as necessary Preferred Qualifications • Understanding of monitoring systems such as New Relic, Nagios, Zenoss, Splunk, ServiceNow and Zabbix • You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!) • Experienced in enterprise and commercial sales
• Are you a problem solver? Do you actively identify the potential roadblocks and provide thoughtful solutions? Are you excellent at running technical discovery processes and can clearly articulate how PagerDuty can positively impact an organization’s digital operations. • Do you understand how to make PagerDuty meaningful to each customer, commercial or enterprise? Then this is the right opportunity for you. • You are an extraordinary partner – to sales, to product, to your customers. You play the part of consultant, technical salesperson, technical guru, product specialist, and teacher, with a committed dedication to exceptional customer service. You build strong, significant, and compassionate relationships to internal and external partners, no matter their level. • You’ve got technical chops. You demonstrate a knowledge of IT monitoring tools or IT Operations. You run the technical discovery process and are capable to handling questions in an RFP, RFI and security questionnaires. You help customers design integrations to provide seamless implementation with their current technology stack. • You are an excellent and compelling communicator. You can break down complex technical concepts and explain them clearly to partners from business and technical backgrounds, from a DevOps engineer up to a C Level Executive. You have experience selling in the SaaS world and can articulate the business value of our solution. • You are excellent at multi-tasking, are self driven, and can work both independently and with a cross functional team. You have project management skills and account management experience. You come up to speed quickly, love to learn, have a strong working style and impeccable attention to detail.
• 5+ years of pre-sales experience • Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in a technical field
• Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come. • We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture. • Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter. • We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
• Competitive salaries and company equity • Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family • 401K with 1% match • Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more! • Generous parental leave • Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave • Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year • Bi-annual company wide hack weeks • Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.