What language do you want to use Torre in?
Phreesia is looking for an Accountant to join our growing team! Phreesia is a publicly traded healthcare technology company that is the leading provider of automated patient intake solutions. The ideal candidate will serve as Accountant to support the finance and accounting operations and meet the demands of its growing business. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position requires a highly motivated individual that has strong accounting and analytical skills.
• Assist in the monthly close process, including financial analysis and recording journal entries • Record daily cash activities • Participate in daily departmental meeting and manage monthly checklists • Work collaboratively with multiple departments • Day to day accounting and finance matters • Assist in the preparation of monthly OPEX analyses and internal financial packages • Work with outside accountants during quarterly reviews and annual audits • Perform Ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
• Ability to recognize potential issues and problems, know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible. • Strong analytic and quantitative ability • Organized, disciplined, process-oriented • Familiarity and comfort dealing with journal entries • An excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization in a remote setting • Has a very strong work ethic and is willing and able to roll up his/her sleeves and pinch hit to get the job done • The absolute highest level of personal and professional integrity is required • Knowledge of excel and capable of creating spreadsheets analyzing financial data • Knowledge of Workday a plus but not required • Working experience and knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley internal control requirements • Experience working at a public company is a plus
• Bachelor's degree required in Accounting; CPA preferred or desire to sit for the CPA exam • A minimum of 1-3 years of accounting experience
• At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.