What language do you want to use Torre in?
8x8 is seeking entry level technical support professionals to assist our business customers with our award winning hosted PBX, VOIP, Contact Center, SIP, and Hosting services. Your computer networking and telecommunications experience, advanced problem solving skills, and an ability to build strong customer relationships, will help 8x8 expand our industry share of hosted unified communications for business customers. You will be responsible for resolving escalated and complex customer cases from first-line product support engineer who have been unable to isolate or fix issues with 8x8 products. Tier 2 Engineer are the primary liaison with the 8x8 NOC and engineering teams responsible for reporting operational issues, maintenance problems or bugs. Customer interactions include performing remote phone system configuration, troubleshooting quality of service, as well as connectivity and performance issues. The ideal candidate will have experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical in telecommunication and enterprise networks.
• Unified Communications, VOIP, and SIP technologies • Cloud computing technologies and concepts • Network routers, switches, systems and tools • Contact Center technologies • Strong organizational and time management skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Team player with positive attitude
• 3-5+ years supporting enterprise level, mission critical network environments • 3-5+ years of providing technical support to enterprise level customers • Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or comparable industry certifications and experience
• As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter. • 8x8 is the world’s first Communications Cloud that easily and seamlessly connects employees, customers and applications to improve business performance for organizations anywhere in the world. The 8x8 Communications Cloud™ replaces costly and complex legacy products with a simple, integrated solution that eliminates information silos to expose vital, real-time intelligence. 8x8 combines unified communications, team collaboration, contact center and analytics in a single, open and real-time platform to help companies improve employee productivity and overall customer experience. 8x8 serves more than 50,000 businesses operating in over 150 countries across six continents every day.
• 8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
• We will consider remote candidates in the Continental US. • For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program. • We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.