• Looking for an innovative, high-growth tech company where you can use your existing experience to be one of the first sellers in a VC-backed startup? • LaunchSource is changing the way companies get access and hire a new generation of sales talent. We are looking for full-cycle Commercial Account Executives with at least 1 year of closing experience in SaaS.
• Hunt and aggressively prospect for new logo business via call and email campaigns into the lead database, list builds, social media contacts, etc. • Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle • Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts • Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using collaboration tools • Be able to collaborate and work with internal leadership to recommend process and sales improvements.
• Success in selling B2B applications; SaaS • Proven track record of selling to technical audiences such as Security, Dev/Ops, and IT Operations, at the C-Suite level • An evidence-based, proven history of quota over-achievement • Evidence of successfully adopting a mature sales methodology, such as MEDDIC/Force Management, Sandler, The Challenger Sale, or SPIN. • Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company • Team player attitude and collaborative approach to selling • Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must • SFDC or equivalent CRM experience.
• This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline, and closing business. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach, strong presentation skills, and experience working with channel partners. The companies we work with have created environments that foster upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high-energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
• 1+ years of experience in enterprise-class software sales • Bachelor’s degree.
• Sales is a profession that is notorious for its lack of diversity and inclusivity as sales managers often have a rigid candidate profile of who will be successful. • LaunchSource has come a long way and found a way to leverage their experience and expertise with 5+ years of data, and 300+ tech companies on hiring the best SDRs. The SDR role is one of the best roles for under-represented minorities to start a career, as LaunchSource's Founder is one of them.
• Here at LaunchSource, we don't just accept our differences — we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our candidates, clients, and our community. LaunchSource and its clients are proud equal opportunity employers. • LaunchSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship. • Salary: Base Salary + On Target Earnings (OTE) • Base Salary: $90,000 • OTE: $60,000-$90,000 • Salary + OTE = $150,000-$180,000 • This is a 100% Remote role but we are looking for people who can work EST hours and can work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.