• Work closely with senior sales and marketing leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure individual and organizational success • Design and development reporting to provide sales performance analysis and insights to sales management, sales reps and other departments • Develop innovative and accurate analytical dashboards for Sr Leadership • Maintain reporting tools and manage ad-hoc reporting requests for the sales & marketing departments • Own and drive elements of sales support/training, project coordination, creating and maintaining documentation, accommodating ad-hoc user requests and developing management dashboard reporting • Implement and enforce processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of Salesforce data • Provide direct user support on Salesforce (SFDC) (and other critical tools and applications) that enable the sales teams • Help to administer sales compensation programs on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis • Participate and present in monthly, quarterly, and annual sales strategy sessions • Conduct ad-hoc research and analysis to support sales leadership on strategic decisions under short deadlines • Review sales KPIs on a weekly basis, identifying exceptions for each sales manager which they can address with their team members • Provide cross-functional support and assist sales management on projects as needed • Generate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast and metric reports with analysis • Partner with key constituents across the organization: sales, operations, marketing, finance, HR, engineering, and sales support
• Understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (Sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, and sales quotas) • Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products with extensive Microsoft Excel expertise • Ability to use Salesforce preferred • Strong logical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends, draw insights from data, and propose solutions to improve our sales operation • Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills • Competence with SiSense (Interfolio Standard), Tableau, PowerBI or other business intelligence tools • Direct sales experience a plus
• Possess a strong interest in higher education, startups, and/or SaaS technology • Be able to speak and write fluently in English (as a minimum requirement) • Live within the continental United States
• Have a BS/BA preferably in business, marketing, economics, finance, or quantitative field • Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Sales Operations or data analytics role
• Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making. • Interfolio operates the first holistic faculty information system to support the full lifecycle of faculty work, from job seeking to review, tenure, sabbatical, committee work, research, and beyond. Offering colleges and universities increased insight into faculty data to help achieve their strategic initiatives, Interfolio believes that advancing the faculty will advance the institution.
• We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients. • Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
• Like what you’ve heard so far? Then consider joining our Sales team! As the Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams to provide on-going support and maintenance of our business systems, processes, and data. You will become a subject matter expert on revenue, pipeline, compensation, and other key metrics used to run the business. You're primarily responsible for creating and managing mechanisms to optimize core sales operations functions, such as goals and KPI reporting variable compensation, revenue flow, and executive escalations and approvals. You will be a part of the Sales Operations team, an individual contributor reporting into the Sr. Sales Operations Manager. You will be working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to make sure the sales and marketing teams are running as efficiently and productively as possible.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.