¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We are looking for an IT Director to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems, within the limits of requirements, security, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s technology needs, implementing the tools and technologies more beneficial to the company.
• Manage information technology and computer systems • Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations • Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising and informing them of their performance • Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures • Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems • Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy • Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time • Audit systems and assess their outcomes • Preserve assets, information security, and control structures • Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
• A genuine love of building high growth, start up organizations (we have a good foundation in place, but a lot more building ahead of us!) • Proven working experience as an IT Director or relevant experience • Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and of computer hardware/software systems • Expertise in data center/Cloud management and data governance • Ability to manage personnel • Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced, quickly changing environment • BS in Computer Science, MIS or a similar field is a plus
• The successful candidate will have management experience, proven professional experience, and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
• Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one. • Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive
• In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc. • Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding. • Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers. • Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products. • Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.