• We are currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Capabilities tea. As a Senior Designer, you'll make a direct contribution to our goal of enabling more agencies to deliver effective digital services. As a member of the Capabilities Team, you will have a responsibility to work across the company to discover and deliver capabilities that differentiate Ad Hoc, enable our teams to deliver exceptional solutions, and empower the government to better serve people.
• All work must be conducted within the U.S. • As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested. • Business development materials • Recruiting: • Homework and portfolio reviews • Participation in panel interviews
• All work must be conducted within the U.S. • As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
• Ad Hoc empowers government agencies to deliver digital services that serve people better. Our team of experts from across government and commercial industries brings the modern skills that enable agencies to transform their public services into digital experiences. Our work enables agencies to meet people's needs and raise expectations of what's possible from the government.
• Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
• Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance • Use What You Need Vacation Policy • 401K with employer match • Paid parental leave after one year of service • Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.