• Second Closet is Canada’s tech-enabled logistics partner built for businesses of all sizes; from small eCommerce merchants to large national retailers. From storage and pick and pack, to shipping and last-mile delivery, Second Closet handles all of their fulfillment needs with a customer-centric mentality. We obsess over the quality and details within the entire process because we believe the only way to be a successful fulfillment partner is to truly be an extension of their business. We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in. • As Second Closet’s Content Marketing Manager you will be the strategic, detail-oriented, marketer responsible for Second Closet’s content strategy. You’re a passionate storyteller with experience writing a variety of types of SEO-driven inbound content and managing an editorial calendar. • If you’re looking to own the content strategy at one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies from end-to-end then this role is for you! This role can be based from a home office in Canada and will report to the Manager of B2B Growth.
• Plan and execute Second Closet’s content strategy to drive engagement with eCommerce, operations, and logistics leaders. • Craft creative content (social posts, emails, blogs, guides, ebooks, and more). Ensure content is aligned with Second Closet’s messaging and voice guidelines. • Manage Second Closet’s blog and editorial calendars. • Become an expert on Second Closet’s brand and support marketing, sales, engineering, and operations teams with copywriting and tone. • Analyze and report on content performance across various distribution channels to show content’s impact on the business. • Stay up to date on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed. • Assist with the creation of sales enablement collateral, including one-pagers, videos, slide decks, and more.
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail. • Ability to define, develop, implement and track content strategy frameworks, with the goal of establishing thought leadership. • Experience managing a blog, from setting the editorial calendar and managing contributors to optimizing posts for traffic and conversions. • A good handle on both SEO tools (SEMRush, ahrefs or similar tools) and marketing technology (Wordpress, Google Analytics) • A customer-centric mindset with a curiosity to understand our audience and a passion for storytelling. • Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy, creativity, and follow-through. • Comfortable working in faced-paced start-up environments and high growth companies. • Bonus Skills: • Experience writing content for eCommerce or logistics • Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
• 2-5 years of experience creating B2B content • A degree in marketing, English, journalism, or a related field is preferred
• Second Closet is a fully integrated Canadian e-Commerce business logistics and fulfillment partner. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill e-Commerce orders and deliver best in class customer experiences.
• At Second Closet, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates and supports diversity. We are committed to providing employees an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
• This position is temporarily remote and is only available to candidates who are in Ontario, Canada. • Why Second Closet? • We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have the rare opportunity to leave your mark on one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.