What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We’re looking for a Manager to lead our User Education team. User Education at Abstract is about more than teaching designers how to use our products. Our goal is to help people be better designers. The User Education Manager will have a strong voice and a large impact in shaping the future of Abstract’s vision for the future of Design.
• Develop and implement the strategic vision of the User Education team • Guide and mentor a team of writers and content producers • Plan, write, review, and publish User Education resources, such as written documentation and how-to articles, video tutorials, and webinars • Coordinate with Customer Support, Marketing, and Sales to develop collateral for other teams • Collaborate with the executive and leadership teams to develop and implement company and product strategies.
• Experience leading a team of writers and content producers. • Experience developing and implementing content strategy • Experience developing user education materials for a SaaS product, such as written documentation and video tutorials • Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously across teams • Stellar written communication skills, both externally (customer-facing) and internally (company-facing) • Experience leading distributed teams. • Bonus points if you have: • Familiarity with design tools (Sketch, Figma, Miro, etc.) • Familiarity with Abstract • Experience maintaining user resource platforms.
• In this role, you’ll be responsible for Abstract’s user education resources, from user help documentation to video tutorials, guides, and more. You’ll work with team members across the company – Support, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product, etc. – to develop user education strategies and materials and help Abstract users get the most out of our products.
• The User Education Manager reports directly to the VP of Support and Services.
• In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Elastic Projects will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.