What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Be responsible for on-time delivery of high quality, secure & performant software. • Work together with your peers in product to drive the roadmap for your teams. • Foster a rewarding engineering culture on your teams. • Coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments at Amwell (Engineering, Dev Ops, Technical Services, Product, UI/UX, Professional Services, Business Intelligence, Hosting, Legal, Sales, C-Suite) • Bring new ideas to the table (both technology and process) and influence the engineering culture at Amwell.
• 5+ years of management experience leading multiple engineering teams. • Successfully defined a mission for their teams & can execute deliverables on time. • A strong track record of retaining, engaging & growing engineering talent. • A bias to action & can motivate a team to challenge conventional software engineering thinking. • Excellent communication skills. You should feel as comfortable demoing products to C-Suite executives as you are having a 1:1 session with a direct report. • Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS and GCP are a plus)
• The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands-on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market-leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users. • Whether you’re an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
• Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
• Unlimited Paid Time Off • 401K match • Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance plans • The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.