What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Help customers with account management and billing inquiries • Follow up with customers when bug fixes and requested product features become available • Provide prompt email support to customers, guiding them through features and integrations for their use cases. • Triage and troubleshoot problems with customers, writing and tracking bug reports when necessary • Respond to Net Promoter Score & Onboarding surveys to gather additional customer insight • Work with teammates across the company to communicate and advocate for customer needs • Assist the coverage of our EST hours (10am-6pm) Additional tasks as needed: • Create and update customer facing documentation • Create and update internal support resources and documentation • Assist with projects related to improving our support at scale (content management, community support, social media, etc) • Real-time chat and/or Slack support for customers in the greater community
• Solid written communication skills • Demonstrated willingness to learn/self-teach new technical skills • Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities • Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team Bonus Points (not required): • Experience with Zendesk or other CRMs, CSAT & NPS surveys • Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies • Familiarity with software development practices • Basic understanding of git workflows and APIs • Experience with creating and managing help center content • Experience presenting materials to customers with videos, webinars, or demonstration calls • Experience in community support and management • Experience with live chat and high volume support
• 1-3 years in a customer-facing role
• Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization. • Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. We're looking to hire a Customer Support Advocate to help our customers adopt our software and dramatically improve the way their teams plan and build their software products. • We are a geographically-distributed team headquartered in NYC.
• Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Customer Support at Clubhouse is part of the Customer Experience team (Sales, Success, and Support) and is all about responsive customer care and proactively reaching out to understand who is using Clubhouse and what matters to them most.
• How to Apply: If you are interested in this position, please take a moment to send your resume and a cover letter using the form below. For your cover letter, have fun- we want to hire humans! Please include something you’re most proud of, and challenges you expect to face with a new role and how you’ll work to overcome them. We enjoy our jobs and have fun doing it, and hope you want to join us!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.