• As a Regional Vice President of Sales at Quantum Metric, you will be counted on to define and execute the regional sales strategy in alignment with the corresponding go-to-market strategy defined by the CRO. You will be expected to recruit, hire, enable and mentor quota-carrying sales reps assigned to named accounts within your region. In this role you will be a key member of the company leadership team as “we all” share the responsibility to beat the company’s aggressive quarterly revenue targets. • The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment and has a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy, running a metrics-driven sales team and achieving sales results in a predominantly untapped market.
• Assist the sales reps on your team in creating, executing and continuously tuning their individual business plans as the GMs of their respective territories, in conjunction with ensuring cross-functional alignment with Marketing, Alliances and Customer Success • Ensure the sales reps on your team beat quota consistently while learning and implementing our sales methodology, including effective use of tools and systems that assist with tracking leading indicators for their corresponding forecasts • Help the sales rep on your team qualify and solve customer pain points by educating key decision makers in the assigned territory about Quantum Metric’s unique value proposition, in partnership with our Sales Engineering, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams • Collaborate with the sales reps on your team and our Alliances team members to create mutual action plans with partners, generate pipeline and drive opportunities through closure to referencability • Mentor the sales reps on your team to ramp quickly through world class onboarding and invest time in continuous education
• You have a track record of leading sales teams that beat quota and are motivated by uncapped earning potential with generous accelerators and spiffs including President’s Club. • Your prior experience helps you participate in meetings with your sales reps and build credibility selling to LOB leaders (President, CDO, VP eCom, etc.), Product Management and CX Insights & Analytics leaders. • You are a self-starter who demonstrates courage and creativity in solving problems, helping sales reps build pipeline and close sales. • You are eager to coach, be coached and share stories of success and failure with your peers to lift each other up. • You exhibit passion, persistence and integrity in all that you do. • You have the proven ability to generate new relationships with executives in Fortune 1000 companies. • You apply an organized and systematic approach to enabling sales reps to follow a sales process, including research, meeting prep, in-between event selling, territory management and account planning. • You have a demonstrated understanding of enterprise software and related technology, people and processes. • The atmosphere of a startup is energizing to you, and you understand how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity and teamwork. • You are articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ.
• Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence. • Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year). • The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, persistence, and integrity. • Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
• We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
• The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.