• We are looking for a driven individual to join our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team as we pioneer the way into offering a powerful digital giving and engagement platform for thousands of churches.
• Hit daily numbers for outbound calls, emails and text messages to potential church partners (prospects) • Have meaningful conversations with prospects to understand the challenges they face engaging their community • Effectively communicate Pushpay's value proposition and how it can help solve their problems • Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives • Use best-in-class software like Salesforce to build your pipeline • Work with a team of like-minded individuals to achieve targets, both individually and as a team.
• PREFERRED SKILLS: • Attentive listener: Able to understand the customer's needs and communicate to them the Pushpay solution • Strong computer skills (proficiency with Mac OSX, Google Suite, Slack, and Salesforce a plus) • Positive mental attitude • Competitive individually, as well as a team player.
• You will be the client’s first impression of Pushpay, so we are looking for a passionate, personable and professional individual who will be able to connect our clients to our service. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about Pushpay or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus.
• High School Diploma or GED • Strong communication skills - written and verbal • Excellent at connecting with people over the phone: courteous, well-spoken, and good at asking questions.
• Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere. • We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
• This role reports to the SDR Manager.
• This role is 100% remote (must be based out of Colorado state). • Pay: $16.82 hourly base + commission. On target earnings of $50,000 annually. • Job Type: Full Time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.