Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our sales team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes.
How can you make an impact?
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Inside Sales Representative. This individual will support K12 Educators and Students with curriculum reviews and selections, while attaining and surpassing quota by strategically working any given sales orientated task as directed by the Inside Sales District Manager. This is a remote opportunity and candidates must be located within the continental United States.
What you will be doing:
· Achieve and surpass sales goal with the proven ability to “advance” the sale and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
· To assist in attaining and surpassing the Inside Sales goal.
· Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of McGraw Hill Prek-12i Programs.
· Create an ongoing plan for prioritization of customer calls, emails, and scheduled appointments to drive sales pipeline advancement, accurate forecasting, and quota achievement.
· Proficiently use and adapt to multiple software programs, platforms, and devices.
· Develop and maintain customer profiles, build new contacts/customers, identify and influence customer needs.
· Proactively share market trends, industry news, competitive information with leadership to impact future McGraw Hill offerings and solutions.
· Conduct targeted customer outreach by phone, email, and automation to build and maintain pipeline.
· Create and execute strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow through.
· Provide monthly forecast to leadership by assessing an updated pipeline.
· Prioritize customer base and ensure availability, visibility, and promotional activity with respect to that base.
· This position will eventually require travel up to 20%.
What can you bring to the role?
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 1+ years of Inside Sales experience preferred.
· Educational/Technology sales experience and teaching skills are desirable.
· Proven success in consistently exceeding sales targets.
· Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate).
· Cold-calling experience is a plus.
· Salesforce and sales automation experience is a plus.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.