What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are you a seasoned content writer with extensive experience in creating SEO-optimized content? Are you skilled at researching niche subjects? Do you have an interest in hardware, engineering and manufacturing? Then this Content Writer role is for you! • You will be working with top-notch marketers in an incredibly ambitious team, contributing to one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe.
• Research, write and edit articles on topics related to manufacturing and mechanical engineering, for our ‘knowledge hub’ (blog) • Optimize all content for search engines (SEO) • Work with the content team to do keyword research, brainstorm ideas and execute on them • Work with our CMS to publish your contentWork with our video marketer to create video scripts for content on our YouTube channel
• We need someone who can take ownership, is open to feedback and has passion for quality content: • A background in engineering, manufacturing, hardware or tech • At least 2 years of content writing experience • Fluent in English (native English is big plus)Experience researching and writing about niche and technical topics • Experience and knowledge with optimizing content for search engines (SEO) • Excellent collaboration and communication skills • A fast executor who is open to feedback
• The story of 3D Hubs • 3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers. • Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 3,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.
• Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth • Dynamic, international team of 150+ people from (40+ nationalities) • We take company culture seriously, and we make work a fun place to be, even remote • Amazing Marketing & Growth team with a lot of experience to draw on • All the flexibility of freelancing with all the career benefits of a fixed role
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.