What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Engaging virtually or onsite (when safe to do so) with clients to perform operational assessments of development, QA, and production operations processes and tools. • Document gap analysis of clients’ current versus desired state, identifying specific opportunities for improvement using LaunchDarkly capabilities. • Using in-depth business, technical, and financial analyses to understand the baseline and future capabilities of the client; as part of this analysis, align client strategic business and technical objectives with the required capabilities which LaunchDarkly provides. • Build expert-level understanding and credibility around the Feature Management spaces, and apply this knowledge to differentiate our platform relative to competing solutions • Produce and present in-depth analysis and consult clients on the impact to business value that can be achieved. • In collaboration with regional sales leadership, and other necessary revenue resources, operationalize a comprehensive and scalable customer engagement process • Play an active role in the LaunchDarkly evolution of business value consulting team and methodology. We expect team members, whether individual contributors or leadership, to take a hands-on role in the continuous improvement of this best-in-class BVC practice; specifically help lead and build Value Selling and Realization processes, templates, and tools.
• Full understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and industry experience in enterprise software a must; domain experience in DevOps • Experience and effectiveness in presenting to an executive level audience • Understanding of highly complex IT environments and corresponding use cases • ability to build out nuanced return on investment assessments, sales collateral, etc. • experience effectively facilitating interview sessions with a wide-ranging set of partners • proven ability to communicate highly complex enterprise technology in simple terms and tailor a message to a variety of audiences (highly technical, business-side, executives). • Enterprise Business and financial modeling experience. • Preferred Qualifications: • Consultative personality • A mindset of continuous improvement • team-first approach and low ego.
• As a Senior Business Value Consultant (BVC), you will work closely with the revenue organization (Solutions Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success) to help consult clients in defining potential business value improvements that our solutions can help achieve. Additionally, our BVCs will be responsible for updating modeling frameworks for folks to self-serve value consulting artifacts.
• 7+ years experience in a similar role.
• LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry-standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
• At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. • We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.