What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are you a strong Inside Sales professional that is seeking an opportunity to be on the ground floor of the next gold rush? • We are quietly disrupting the payments industry by eliminating as much as 90% of the fees associated with accepting credit cards through our flat dollar programs. • Do you want a sales culture that will cultivate, train, and support you until you achieve your professional goals? • An New Accounts Advisors will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Convert stream of inbound leads into new clients • Find new sales opportunities through web/phone hunting ,former clients, existing client referrals via outbound cold calls and emails • Maintaining and expanding database of prospects on CRM • Understanding customer needs and requirements • Assigning qualified opportunities to the appropriate senior sales executives for further development and closure • Closing sales
• 100 mbps internet connection • PC with Headset • Experience as a Sales Representative/Associate • Familiar with Zoom and Hubspot CRM and Google Office Suite • Strong written skills • Able to multitask • Good team player
• 2 Years or more experience • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• We disrupt how electronic payments are transacted. Our flat dollar programs eliminate upwards of 80% of the costs associated with accepting electronic payments.
• At Auric we value diversity and always treat all employees and contractors based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• All selected candidates will undergo live webinar training. Recruits will be assigned a dedicated Sales Manager that will proactively coach, train, structure, and guide the close of your sales when meeting with prospects.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.