eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across various functions. Come join us today!
eHealth has disrupted the industry with a mission to connect everyone with quality affordable health insurance and Medicare plans. Medicare health insurance is one of the fastest growing insurance markets with over 10,000 people turning 65 every day. Today we continue that mission, partnering with more than 180 top insurers to deliver unparalleled selection and help our clients find essential healthcare coverage. We make our clients feel comfortable by taking a consultative and educational approach to understanding their needs and guiding them though the supplement shopping process no cost to them.
What we Offer:
• Paid training
• Base salary+ uncapped commission (average salary for first year is $70,000)
• Dental, health and vision benefits beginning the first day of employment
• 401k Company Match
• Generous PTO and Company Holiday Schedule
• Tuition reimbursement
Culture is Critical
Our company is known for being "employee-centered". We have a positive, diverse and dynamic working environment working with the top carriers in the industry.
Training and Growth
eHealth agents follow a proven sales system and exclusive leads are provided to you. Employees will work remotely. All sales will be done via phone and online systems. No travel is required.
We pay to get you licensed with your state Health Insurance license and then start you off with six weeks of extensive training to get you up and running quickly! You will be part of a team that is dedicated to developing and training its members to be prepared for future opportunities for advancement at eHealth.
Are you qualified? If you meet the below required and/or preferred qualifications, we want to speak with you!
• Active Health/Life License
• Minimum 1 year of Medicare experience
• High school diploma
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to obtain your Health resident insurance license
• High speed hardwired internet connection with 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload
• Comfortable with laptop or desktop computers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree
• Previous sales experience, with the understanding that this role will require you to meet or exceed daily and monthly sales goals, achieve key performance metrics and adhere to strict compliance guidelines
• High level of integrity and customer focus
• Must be coachable, teachable and flexible
NOTE: As a licensed position working within a regulated industry, all Medicare Sales Representatives must undergo extensive background checks that will include criminal background and credit history reports. eHealth may deny employment to or terminate the employment of any applicant or employee for whom the results of the background checks prevent or adversely affect licensing or certification.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.