Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We’re transforming an entire industry through the power of transparency. As the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights, our vision is for a world where transparency holds companies accountable to strive to become better employers.
Please note this role is remote.
We are looking for an intern to join our Sales Strategy and Operations team. This individual will be a core team member of the team and will be responsible for designing and executing on Glassdoor’s Sales Analytics and Reporting, Go-To-Market, Territory & Quota Management, Sales Process Optimization, and Sales Crediting.
- Develops reporting (through Tableau) on leading and lagging indicators; including performing strategic analysis on key priorities.
- Develop territory and quota setting methodology and equitably assigns quotas ensuring the company’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Identify and implement best practices for Territory Management across Glassdoor’s Go-to-Market teams.
- Enforce and refine Rules of Engagement and Territory policies to reflect Glassdoor’s culture and keep sales teams focused on winning
- Be a custodian for Glassdoor account ownership and territories, including rep alignment between Indeed and Glassdoor effectively managing the territory structure for the Sales and CS organization.
- Maintaining account ownerships, quarterly alignments, and major territory planning during fiscal boundaries.
- Tracking updates to SFDC for any in-quarter moves or exceptions to account ownership.
- The data managed through this role is used by downstream processes such as quota modeling, reporting, credits, and Sales/CS compensation.
- Due to the recent Indeed/Glassdoor partnership, this role is also expected to understand the new paradigm and partner with Glassdoor and Indeed leaders in developing processes and systems for a streamlined operation.
- Partners with broader Sales Operations team to manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Leads a change management process to build an organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in all tasks and projects.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Developing new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an operations role for sales or field operations, in consulting, or in investment banking
- Experience with reporting and analytics, headcount planning, sales coverage models, quota management, and territory alignment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Excel skills, solid understanding of Salesforce for reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication, with experience managing timelines with cross-functional partners and presenting effectively to executives
- Creative, intellectually curious and able to scale steep learning curves quickly
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance
- Passionate about Glassdoor and have a whatever it takes attitude!
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience. MBA preferred.
- Work with purpose join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Events throughout the summer plus cool GD swag!
- Live Q&A’s with leaders across the Glassdoor organization
- Workshops with recruiting pros to help build your resume and prep for future interviews
- Work on meaningful projects that can directly influence and impact Glassdoor’s product roadmap and vision
- Fully-remote program
- Competitive compensation
- Pay transparency: Pay bands and compensation philosophy are shared publicly to ensure that everyone is paid fairly. Our annual Pay Gap Study found no gender or race/ethnicity pay gap at Glassdoor.
- Diversity data transparency: Glassdoor externally publishes diversity information about its employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our commitment to change. We also provide programs and resources to foster a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
- Employee feedback transparency: We publicly publish our employee feedback survey responses to ensure everyone has a complete picture of what it’s like to work here.
- Company performance transparency: Glassdoor will provide candidates easy access to the financial performance of the HR Tech strategic business unit of Recruit Holdings, of which Glassdoor is a part. Operating transparently at Glassdoor is fundamental to us walking the talk as we advocate for transparency everywhere. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.