• Our team is in search of a Solutions Consultant who brings a unique skill set to our organization, combining deep design and technical expertise with an innate ability to build trust with both technical and non-technical audiences. This role will be critical in helping us drive towards and close strategic deals as we continue our exponential growth.
• Partner with Account Executives to earn the “Solution Win” by jointly navigating complex sales cycles engaging with all levels at the prospect/customer • Guide customers through the validation of our solution including proofs of concept, value definition, managed trials, validating technical requirements, providing customized value-based demos, fielding advanced product and technical questions, and more • Create and maintain pre-recorded demos, educational videos, and other sales collateral that cover our most common use cases by product, and can be used more broadly across the organization • Help bridge the gap between Product and Sales, capturing customer feedback to help shape our future product roadmap • Work closely with our Product Consulting and Customer Success teams to ensure pre-sale expectations are set properly and are handed off successfully post-sale
• 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization and/or 5+ years of experience in digital production (design + development) in a client-facing services role. • Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technical/analytical or design-oriented field • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with executive audiences • Previous technical sales experience with design-related tools/personas, collaboration tools and/or enterprise platforms • Track record of managing technical and security objections • Initiative and comfort with ambiguity to navigate working with global remote team
• InVision’s products. SC’s partner closely with Account Executives to plan and execute deal and account strategies, help customers validate our solutions along multiple dimensions, and set customers up for success as they move towards working with our post-sales teams.
• InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results. • More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
• Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.