What language do you want to use Torre in?
AYTM “Ask Your Target Market” is looking to hire an Operations Project Manager to help accelerate the delivery of market research solutions. Projects planned and delivered in this role will be primarily focused on efforts in the Go-To-Market (GTM) product and systems space. This role will be responsible for building technical project plans for efforts that advance the company’s overall roadmap, as well as tracking and driving the delivery of those projects. The ideal candidate will be a driving force in the continuous improvement of our planning and execution pipeline, working closely with peers globally.
• Partner across multiple lines of business to deliver cross-functional projects in the go-to-market product and systems space including developing project plans, resource planning, clarifying scope, and tracking dependencies. • Ensure business requirements and technical scope are clearly defined, then creating plans and delivering solutions to meet those requirements. • Coordinate release schedule and execution of projects and create/utilize templates for project release including kick-off decks, design review templates, testing, and go/no go meetings. • Lead discovery and escalation of risks as well as the development of mitigation plans for the team to deliver against. • Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks, deliver on time against agreed-upon metrics. • Communicate project updates across team members, partners, and leadership. • Assist with facilitating working sessions, demos, adoption & change management approaches, and training plans. • Cultivate positive relationships at all levels and partner with delivery teams. • Understand the business case behind each effort and can clearly articulate the value to partners across the business.
• Demonstrated domain experience managing programs and projects in the go-to-market space. • Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills • Agile methodology or software development life cycle experience. • Demonstrated ability to handle risks, dependencies, resources, and vendors. • Strong relationship-building skills and experience thriving in a collaborative environment with diverse multi-functional teams. • Ability to build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders by understanding their needs and goals as well as what motivates and engages them. • Experience working with program management tools such as JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc • Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities to get things done well and also quickly in a dynamic, fast-growing company.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or similar fields, or equivalent work experience. • 3+ years of experience as a project manager in operations environments. • Experience running multi-functional initiatives, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in technical project management within a technology company.
• AYTM is a market research automation platform and the secret weapon that drives agile innovation for some of the largest consumer brands and agencies in the world. Researchers are empowered to conduct sophisticated research with a click of a button from a powerful but easy to use interface - cutting down the time to insights from days or weeks to hours. This researcher powered, iterative approach to actionable insights collection improves competitiveness, speed to market and revenue. • Run a full range of quantitative research, collaborate on survey design in real-time and launch complex sophisticated research tests including max-diff, choice-based conjoint, automated TURF, pricing optimization and more in minutes. Gain access to over 60 million consumers via our integrated panel, which provides best-in-class levels of trust and quality, and real-time pricing with guaranteed delivery times. Tap into our flexible service options that unlock access to our team of research automation experts, when you need them (and not when you don’t).
• This is a full-time, remote-work position; we are open to English speaking Non-US global contractors or US-based employees. However, US-based employees should reside within the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX or VT.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.