What language do you want to use Torre in?
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our fast-paced and growing Service Operations team that is revolutionizing the industry of financial assistance to renters through our partnerships with some of the largest property managers in the country. The Service Operations Associate will provide customer care to all partnered properties and customers using partnered products to promote collaboration and engagement between them and Jetty via inbound calls and email communications. They will resolve issues and answer questions about our business, our practices, and customers' accounts and orders, and they'll also be called upon to identify patterns, and suggest system and process improvements. They will do this in a company that is invested in growing fast and building a happy, productive team.
• Learn our business and our systems inside out (ZenDesk, Salesforce, etc) • Work with members and partners over the phone and email to resolve their problems and answer their questions • Professionally communicate what Jetty’s products do and how they work, and why they are a great option for renters to everyone from a first-time renter to a seasoned insurance expert • Tell team management and your Jetty colleagues how our products, systems and services can be made better for our members and partners • Process partner requests according to set metrics and parameters • Analyze documents and make informed decisions on Lease Guaranty applications
• Committed to being a part of building a great team in order to build a great company • Capable of clearly expressing themselves and communicating Jetty’s offerings to members and partners • Empathetic, self-aware, positive, and ego-free • A "people person" who can stay upbeat through tough situations • Independently driven • Able to identify and articulate opportunities for operations and business improvement, while being conscious of the challenges in implementation • A sponge for candid feedback, and excited to improve • Committed to fostering an open, inclusive and diverse workplace and community • Comfortable with working in ambiguity and making informed decisions based on the available information • Fluency in Mandarin Chinese, Korean or Spanish is a plus, but by no means required • Clear written and spoken communication and proper grammar skills • Capability to adhere to assigned schedule • Skilled in multitasking; finding multiple pieces of information while maintaining a customer conversation • Experience in navigating various web pages, software applications and pieces of technology • Proven skills in troubleshooting and resolving problems • Team player • Quick and accurate typing; at least 40 words per minute • Requires flexibility in schedule and occasional weekend shifts
• On the Service Operations team our single biggest responsibility is to our partners and members, and we must make sure that they are given the best possible service everyday. As a startup, we have opportunities for team members to take on additional responsibilities and grow with the company.
• Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection. • Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country.
• Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.