What language do you want to use Torre in?
Do you have a love of teaching and want the flexibility of a part-time role? We’re looking for passionate part-time trainers to help us create life-changing learning and transform the workplace into a practice lab for mastering life's most useful skills. LifeLabs Learning is the go-to leadership development resource for the world’s most innovative companies (like Etsy, ZocDoc, Lyft, Reddit, and Warby Parker). We offer manager, executive, and individual contributor training that blends psychology, practice, and practical tools. Our team is a diverse, passionate group of researchers, consultants, and experience designers. We obsess about brain science, challenge each other to improve, give frequent feedback, make each other laugh, and have one another’s backs.
• You will have approximately two weeks to learn and become internally certified in the first two out of a series of five workshops focused on leadership, communication, inclusion, and productivity skills. There will be additional learning time provided with each workshop you're asked to learn. • You’ll lead 0-30 workshops per month (depending on our client demand and your interest and availability) for executives, managers, and individual contributors. • Currently, all workshops are offered virtually only - though in the future, we may also have opportunities to deliver workshops in-person. • Workshops are scheduled Monday - Thursday (workshops are 2 hours each, and you will teach no more than 3 per day).
• Passion for learning • Adult teaching skills and strong facilitation skills • Advanced knowledge of psychology • Understanding of empirical research methods • A strong internet connection, a quiet space, and a professional (distraction-free) background • Management or leadership experience (preferred but not required) • Graduate degree (preferred but not required) • Experience in a client-facing role (preferred but not required) • Experience working in or with start-ups (preferred but not required)
• We ask for a minimum availability of 8 hours per week, capped at 30 hours per week • This is a part-time role with no guarantee of regular hours (some months might be busy, some months might be very light or have no bookings) • The pay rate is $400 per client workshop • Benefits include paid sick leave and 1-1 coaching and development
• At LifeLabs Learning, we train managers, execs, and teams at 800+ companies in skills that are essential in times of uncertainty (like behaviors of inclusion, leadership, adaptivity & resilience).
• Always Be Learning • Seek out feedback and diverse perspectives. • Treat mistakes as life’s free lessons. • Develop deliberately: set goals and follow through.
• Want to apply but not sure if you'd be the right fit? If we sound like the right place for you, we want to hear from you. There is no 'perfect' candidate. Everyone brings something different to the team, and our diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and identities makes LifeLabs an amazing place to work. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.