What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Marketing and Sales Associate will support the marketing and advertising sales teams of BulletinHealthcare, a subsidiary of Cision. This person will be expected to contribute to activities that drive revenue growth of advertising-supported briefings for medical and professional societies. The position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within an established company. The company seeks an individual with a quick mind who can operate effectively in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious with an inclination towards thinking ahead and critically. Additionally, the ideal individual will be motivated to help the company expand rapidly and possess a genuine enthusiasm for advancing their business development, sales, and B2B marketing skills. In this role, the candidate may also collaborate on initiatives with teams across the organization, including Advertising Operations and Data Insights & Analytics.
• Assisting with the creation of customized proposals and sales presentations • Supporting the advertising sales team in managing existing businesses and accounts • Researching prospect audiences, sectors, drug approvals and companies in support of marketing objectives and new business development • Creating and analyzing prospect lists using Salesforce and other resources (eg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to support lead-generation programs • Contributing to project work across a variety of B2B marketing initiatives • Other responsibilities as assigned
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Process-oriented individual with attention to detail, quality, and follow-through • Strong quantitative skills • Positive attitude and good judgement • You will be a great fit if you also have: • Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus • Experience or interest in the life sciences and/or advertising industries
• A Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
• Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision. • Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours. • Founded in 2008, BulletinHealthcare, a Cision® Insights solution, delivers daily email briefings to over 850,000 healthcare providers across nearly every specialty area. These daily briefings are unique, as they come under the brand of one of 30+ prestigious medical associations—our partners. • Subscribers—the members of our partner associations—rely on these briefings to prepare them for the day ahead, and rate them among the top benefits of membership. This level of subscriber engagement, combined with BulletinHealthcare’s scale, makes our briefings the most immediate and effective way for advertisers to reach healthcare providers in the U.S. Additionally, our audience data and targeting capabilities make BulletinHealthcare a very unique digital media company, well positioned for changes ahead in the digital media landscape.
• Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace. • Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.