What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - remote position - that plays a critical role in the team developing N2OS and the related infrastructure.
• Maintain, support, and innovate infrastructure and reliability initiatives • Promote and implement automated solutions across application deployment, maintenance and operational activities • Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack, from network and OS to applications • Performance tuning and optimization of cloud services, including cost-saving strategies • Drive post-incident analysis according to our no-blame culture • Participate in periodic on-call duties.
• Good software development background • Understanding of cloud-based infrastructures • Experience building, maintaining, and monitoring micro-services based architectures • Familiarity with centralized monitoring solutions • Experience with Agile methodologies • Automated testing.
• As part of our dynamic global team, you will have the opportunity to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity, where Deep Packet Inspection and Artificial Intelligence are used together with Agile Methodologies to build our product.
• 2+ years of professional experience.
• Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
• This is a remote position.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.