What language do you want to use Torre in?
Truveris is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing Team based in New York. This person will support our digital marketing efforts to develop, manage and grow brand awareness. You will utilize data-driven marketing tactics to build site traffic, generate new leads, and convert new business. The ideal candidate will have experience in several areas, including web, social media, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, webinar production, training logistics, and marketing automation. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will collaborate with the marketing team and internal staff on various projects.
• Draft content for blogs, email campaigns • Coordinate content with subject matter experts for distribution • Develop, write, analyze, and edit email campaigns • Manage lists within HubSpot • Create workflows in HubSpot and execute campaigns • Create and edit PowerPoint decks for Sales and Marketing teams • Format and schedule blogs, newsletters, emails, and social media posts • Monitor leads generated and coordinate with sales for handoffs, tracking through win/loss • Produce web analytics, email analytics, social analytics weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually • Assist with event production/management/logistics • Assist with internal marketing efforts as needed
• 1-2 years of related marketing experience • Digital/social media marketing, Email, and Event marketing experience • WordPress experience/website uploads/edits • Experience with HubSpot strongly preferred • Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive. • We are on a mission to transform the pharmacy benefit industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
• Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.