¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Common is seeking an experienced High Volume Field Operations Recruiter who will be responsible for supporting all sourcing and hiring needs for our Home Operations Team. As a recruiter on the Talent Acquisition Team you will support all of our field hiring managers, ensuring we are bringing in the best talent across all of our locations across the U.S.
• Assist managers with full-scope recruitment including sourcing, resume screening, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, managing candidates and coordinating offers for all of our field roles • Manage candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system • Develop and create job descriptions, interview plans, and offer letters • Serve as the primary point of contact for engaged candidates • Create an incredible candidate experience through all stages of the recruitment process • Identify talent and job boards in new markets for all of our field roles • Work closely with department heads and other internal stakeholders to secure the talent needed • Regularly communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders & other ad hoc projects from time to time and based on business needs
• 3+ years of high volume/non-exempt-full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a startup or agency environment • Previous experience sourcing for a highly-distributed workforce • Previous success partnering with hiring managers to find, engage and hire amazing talent • Comfort handling a robust pipeline of candidates for field hires across multiple searches • Experience with recruitment tools (LinkedIn, ATS, Boolean searches, etc.) • Successful track record managing tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders and high work volume • A team player with a “can do” attitude • BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
• You will be sourcing for our critical field roles such as Leasing Specialists, Porters/Housekeepers, Supers, and Maintenance Workers. A successful candidate will be someone who has sourced for a highly distributed workforce with a focus on bringing in the best candidates to run our operations.
• Common is the nation’s leading residential brand and operating platform that designs, leases, and manages multifamily properties that appeal to today's renters. Through smart design and tech-enabled property management, Common delivers exceptional experiences to thousands of residents in coliving, microunit, and traditional apartments in cities from coast to coast. Founded in October 2015, we are the preferred choice for renters looking for a stress-free apartment from a trusted brand, and for real estate owners seeking reliable, above-market returns. • We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, member service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well. Common sits squarely at the intersection between technology and real estate, working every day to build quality residential solutions that bring positive change to the world’s rental housing crisis.
• Paid vacation and sick time • Medical, dental, and vision insurance • FSA + HSA options • Company-paid life insurance • Company-paid STD/LTD • Paid parental leave • 401k plans
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.