What language do you want to use Torre in?
Phreesia is looking for a Lead Client Experience Manager to join our growing Life Sciences team!
• Generate new business with media buying agencies/AORs/Life Science companies for appropriate brands that have patient-facing strategic imperatives • Management/mentorship of other Client Experience Managers/Associates • Ability to work independently to drive numerous strategic projects to increase opportunities, while maintaining book of business to hit sales goals • Foster healthy relationships with customers and manage those relationships through organizational changes • Prepare/present capabilities presentations and product demonstrations • Complete media agency RFP templates and ensure that Phreesia is included in such proposals • Develop strategic and creative account plans for managing top agencies/Life Science companies and their respective brand opportunities • Collaborate regularly with internal Business Development, Analytics, and Insights, Sales Ops, Content Strategy, Senior Leadership and Demand Generation Teams • Identify and pursue new sales opportunities • Increase awareness of Phreesia within the healthcare space.
• Healthcare experience required; Point of Care, Out of Home, Pharmaceutical, OTC, and/or CPG experience highly valued • Familiarity with digital media vernacular and measurement • Customer-facing skills • Management/Mentorship experience • Ability to travel and interface with clients out of office • Strategic thinker and listener • Excellent presentation skills -- comfortable wowing people • Strong communication skills both written and oral • Proficiency in creating PowerPoint presentations.
• This individual will work with Agency buyers and Life Science companies to demonstrate the value that Phreesia could provide to their brands. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to escape the agency/media world and join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. The Lead Client Experience Manager will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to lead clients to deliver successful, effective, targeted patient engagement digital campaigns. • We need a client-facing, strategic, digital media enthusiast with strong communication skills who has an interest in uncovering opportunities across healthcare brands. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, obtaining opportunities for partnership, providing capabilities presentations, entertaining clients (virtually and in-person), and securing brand leads. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at both Agencies and Life Science organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree required • Minimum 5-7 years of experience in client services, account management, media buying, or media strategy .
•At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.