What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Domino is assembling a world-class Marketing team dedicated to telling compelling customer stories that showcase the value of the solutions we offer and our mission to unleash the power of data science. We are seeking an analytical, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy marketing professional to lead a data-driven effort to grow our business.
• Manage, optimize, and scale Domino’s paid ad campaigns across LinkedIn, search, and display, among other possibilities (we’re experimenting all the time) • Work with marketing ops to build channel reporting to enable other team members to quickly understand what’s working and what’s not, so winning strategies can be applied to other campaigns and initiatives • Make sure we’re spending budgets efficiently across channels, while driving results that make increasing those budgets a no-brainer • Create and segment audiences on each channel to ensure we’re reaching the right enterprise buyers with the right message at the right time • Work with external creative resources to design ads and emails (videos, static images, and more) that stand out and grab attention in the B2B “sea of sameness” • Build and execute proven playbooks for amplify anything from a webinar or whitepaper, to an industry award or new product release (we’ve got plenty of all these things, with way more to come) • Recommend to the web development team and content team, high impact keyword opportunities • Work with web to run continuous and multiple experiments on high traffic landing pages in order to design an experience that increases engagement and lead conversion rates • Actively monitor, manage and improve email workflows through data analysis, content review and A/B testing
• This isn’t your first rodeo managing PPC & demand gen campaigns across multiple channels, and you’ve made an outsized impact running high-growth campaigns before • You know how PPC fits into an ABM strategy and you love finding creative ways to reach the exact right targets on all the channels they use • Dangerous enough when it comes to your understanding of lifecycle or email marketing • You’re a seasoned pro using LinkedIn Ads Manager, Google Ads, and display ad ABM platforms like Terminus or Demandbase (plus you’re a creative thinker when it comes to less traditional B2B platforms...Reddit? TikTok? Anything’s possible!) • You know what creative strategies work for copy, imagery, and video, and you love getting into the minds of your target audience to find new creative approaches to test • You have experience integrating campaign tracking and reporting with a CMS like HubSpot, and you can work with your Marketing Ops teammates to make sure all the right data is flowing to all the right places • You’re ready to experiment every step of the way and you never trust a “best practice” until you test and see how it works for yourself
• As a late-stage startup, Domino offers candidates for this role the opportunity to leave their mark on a rapidly scaling company. The level of impact and ownership that our employees experience is a unique opportunity to be a part of building something great from scratch. • As our in-house expert on distribution channels (PPC, Email, and SEO), the Performance Digital Marketing Manager at Domino will work to enable our success by helping scale and optimize our campaigns to drive awareness and, most importantly, new business. You’ll take charge of managing multiple channels to drive success of Domino’s campaigns as part of a world-class account based marketing (ABM) motion. You’ll also bring a deep toolkit of performance marketing strategies and tactics (think conversion optimization, bidding and budgeting hacks, multivariate testing, attribution models, etc). You’ll work with other members of the Growth Marketing team (Marketing Ops, Campaigns, Creative, and Web) to drive awareness that helps us achieve Domino’s ambitious growth goals together.
• You have 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing environment (experience in SaaS is a bonus!)
• At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
• At Domino, we value a growth mindset and seek high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success. • We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak truth and can be their whole selves at work. • We value those who believe improvement is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we see room for growth in all areas. • We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function within the company. • We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.